Thursday, January 31, 2013

MmmMmmMmm - Day 15


















All those pictures of bread made us hungry
But also made me remember what J-JAL 1.5's
Very first word was and, you might have guessed
It already - it was the same as the title of this poem
Whenever my Grandpa would have something
Really yummy or delicious, he would go
"MmmMmmMmm" and right afterwards so
Would my little brother, even before he could
Say actual words - it was funny to hear him go
"MmmMmmMmm" over and over because
The more people laughed, the more he did it
It's fun to be the baby - I remember that but
I can still make people laugh sometimes, I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Brothers Dragonosaurus (and their wizardly granny) are breathing ancient fire, fairly chomping at their paleolithic roots to hear what you have to say ...